HR Partner - New York
About The Company
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
About The Position
Personetics is on an exciting growth trajectory and we are looking for our US HR Generalist, who will be based in New York. Reporting to the VP HR based in Tel Aviv, this individual will lead all Human Resources aspects across the US site, as well as additional aspects related to our Global HR efforts. This includes coordinating and leading recruitment processes, ensuring employee & company welfare and handling various other HR topics.
The ideal candidate can balance multiple HR and Office administrative-related tasks simultaneously while leveraging excellent interpersonal skills to provide high quality customer service. This person will play an instrumental role as the People function in our office in NY. This includes:
• Full-Lifecycle Recruiting (job descriptions & kickoff with hiring managers, sourcing, screening and interviewing)
• On-boarding and preparation of office materials/needs
• Providing accurate and relevant advice on US HR legislation and policy
• Supporting employees and management issues
• Managing all the US Employee Welfare activities
• Performing general administrative duties, operations and procedures.
• Be a team player, able to communicate needs to different layers of the organization to achieve maximized results
• Proactively suggest improved practices
• Creating a fun, productive, and inclusive work environment
• 5+ years’ experience as an HR function within an IT company
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
• Experience handling various employee relations issue
• Highly independent, motivated, resourceful, with a hands-on HR approach
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Able to work in a fast paced, fluid operating environment
• Native English language skills