Field and Marketing Communication Manager
About The Position
Personetics is a global category leader in helping financial institutions and financial services companies deliver highly relevant, timely, and hyper-personalized experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We are pioneering and establishing a new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement serving over 100 million bank customers worldwide.
We are looking for a Field and Marketing communication manager to lead our Global Communication strategy and Americas Field marketing activities. You will play a key role in creating, implementing, and executing integrated communication programs. The role will involve a combination of strong communication capabilities (verbal and writing) while being the lesion point for all Americas (north and south) regional field activities. Your success will be measured by your ability to build solid business messaging across all platforms while increasing regional opportunities in the Americas markets to drive sales velocity.
Responsibilities will be twofold:
You will be responsible for shaping, creating, and executing a cohesive communication strategy across all platforms, including local partner enablement, field marketing events, sales collateral, regional account-based efforts, and more.
- Write a powerful, eye-catching messaging framework and build relationships with key reporters and influencers.
- Create storylines that can be utilized throughout all marketing initiatives - from press and social media to executive outreach speaking engagements.
- Manage relationships with PR freelancers and/or external agencies in the Americas markets.
- Manage Personetics social channels while supporting executive outreach campaigns.
- Work with our Business Intelligence team to pull data-driven trends and insights on transactional behavior and weave them into all Marketing initiatives.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in the Banking and Financial industry and alternative accommodations, flagging relevant news to teams while also practicing "newsjacking."
Americas Field initiatives:
- Produce local education and marketing content such as emails, social posts, presentations, and customer success stories
- Collaborate with the Americas sales and customer success teams to develop a region-specific marketing plan that supports the regional sales and growth strategy
- Plan and host online and offline (when applicable) events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Assist the sales team by increasing brand awareness locally/regionally and driving opportunities for your sales region
- 5-6 years experience in a PR/communications role, ideally in a global Enterprise SaaS/B2B organization and/or Fintech startups
- Proven writing and editorial skills. Native English speaker, a must
- Ability to shift quickly and adapt to changing priorities while meeting deadlines and moving KPIs forward
- Experience using WordPress, HubSpot, and Salesforce a plus
- Keen attention to detail along with strong organizational and project management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in one of the following (or an equivalent): English, Marketing Banking, Communications and/or Public Relations
Personetics Marketing team is truly unique; our distinct product Market fit offers unlimited opportunity to scale. We are one team serving one goal! We help one another, celebrate our successes together as a team and learn from one another as we grow.
If you are passionate about making an impact, helping Banks' deliver personalized engagement to over 100m users worldwide, we want to talk to you. Buckle up and join the Self Driving Finance experience; trust us, it's going to be an amazing ride.