About The Position
Personetics is the leading global provider of data-driven personalization and customer engagement solutions for the Financial Services industry, serving over 65 million bank customers worldwide.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Growth team.
About the position
Personetics continues to innovate new products and services to better meet our customer’s needs. The Business Analyst will play an instrumental role in investigating synergistic opportunity areas for the company. The BA will juggle multiple projects, work directly with senior management, and leverage expertise from Product, Marking, Business Development, Analytics, and Professional Services teams.
The ideal candidate is a structured thinker with strong research and analytics skills. Experience in the financial sector is strongly preferred
*The position will be on East Coast hours
- Perform in depth market research on key industry trends
- Build business cases in support of new business initiatives
- Structure and build analytical models to support prototypes leveraging proprietary and publicly available data
- Collaborate with technical sales team to stand up prototypes
- 2+ years as a business analyst
- Previous experience in retail banking and or market research strongly preferred
- Expert proficiency in MS Excel (additional data management systems a plus)
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and proactively