About The Position
Personetics is seeking for Project Manager / BA with technical background
Personetics is helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their retail customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking that we call Personalized Guidance. As part of our growing business we are looking for a talented individual enthusiastic about implementing technology with strong analytical and technical capabilities for our NY-based team.
In this position you will lead the implementation of Personetics analytical solutions at some of the largest bank in the world. You’ll be required to interact with both technical expert and senior managers; analyze business requirements and estimate impact on project timelines; analyze client available data and determine quality; validate technical decisions meet project objectives; bridge between client IT, business and Personetics internal teams; manage the implementation life cycle and ensure the project meets deadlines; post production you will be responsible for analysis of usage metrics and ensure overall success of the deployment.
- Experience as Technical Project Manager/Business Analyst
- 3 years' experience in delivery of enterprise software
- 2 years' experience with SQL database
- Experience with secure online/mobile applications.
- Business/Data analysis experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and self-management capabilities
- Relevant education: MBA graduate and/or Project Management certification; Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting
- Technical knowledge (knows the lingo - can speak to technical experts)
- Financial industry experience (retail banking, credit card, prepaid) - An advantage
- Additional language -an advantage
- Background in programming- an advantage