Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
Personetics is helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
As the Product Marketing Manager of Personetics, you will help define, position, and communicate our products and features externally and internally through various outlets and platforms.
This is an ideal role for someone coming for financial services consulting looking to break into the fintech world.
You will own all external facing product team assets and be the primary liaison with the marketing team to craft our go-to-market approach. You will work directly with our senior leadership as well with Sales and Customer enablement teams on asset development and training.
Success in this role requires strategic thinking, strong written and presentation skills, clear understanding of the financial services industry, comfort with ambiguity, and ability to work under pressure. This position is customer facing.
This person will develop new product offering pitch decks, draft product messaging and positioning, gather competitive intelligence, educate clients as well as the sales and delivery teams – all to accelerate Personetics’s growth
- Research Personetics target vertical markets, relevant personas, pain points for each, and status-quo economic impact.
- Develop product messaging and positioning that differentiates our products within the global markets; this includes understanding our customers, our competition, and a deep understanding of our products and ecosystem.
- Support sales team in customer meetings – preparing and leading product related discussions
- Gather & document all key features of each product (including technical details) in order to build external facing assets
- Develop presentations/slideware/training to illustrate the benefits of new products/features that target both business and technical buyers.
- This is a full-cycle role: you will be responsible for creating assets, gathering feedback and improving our product education infrastructure including:
- Producing and maintaining all forms of instructional product content including documentation for product use cases, webinars, and live training
- Planning, scripting, and producing customer webinars, customer education videos and product demos and videos
- 2+ years’ experience in Product Marketing or Customer education – preferably at a start-up
- 3 + years management consulting – strongly preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in Product Marketing, growth, or customer education – preferably at a start-up
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation skills - mandatory
- Experience in a client-facing role - mandatory
- Experience working with financial services - mandatory
- Proven experience in professional content writing
- Native written and spoken English