Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
Personetics is an B2B2C Enterprise-Software Fintech start-up that is leading the Self-Driving Finance revolution in banking. We help banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their retail customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering establishing a new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement serving over 100 million bank customers worldwide.
We are growing and looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team.
- Research Personetics target vertical markets, relevant personas, pain points for each, and status-quo economic impact.
- Develop product messaging and positioning that differentiates our products within the global markets; this includes understanding our customers, our competition, and a deep understanding of our products and ecosystem.
- Support sales team in customer meetings – preparing and leading product related discussions
- Gather & document all key features of each product (including technical details) in order to build external facing assets
- Develop presentations/slideware/training to illustrate the benefits of new products/features that target both business and technical buyers.
- This is a full-cycle role: you will be responsible for creating assets, gathering feedback and improving our product education infrastructure including:
- Producing and maintaining all forms of instructional product content including documentation for product use cases, webinars, and live training
- Planning, scripting, and producing customer webinars, customer education videos and product demos and videos
- 2+ years’ experience in Product Marketing or Customer education – preferably at a start-up
- 3 + years management consulting – strongly preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in Product Marketing, growth, or customer education – preferably at a start-up
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation skills - mandatory
- Experience in a client-facing role - mandatory
- Experience working with financial services - mandatory
- Proven experience in professional content writing
- Native written and spoken English