Technical System Analyst
About The Company
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
About The Position
We are growing and looking for a talented engineer to join our Professional Services team. In this position, you will work closely with the largest Financial Institutions in the world, interfacing between different stakeholders, such as architects, product and project managers, developers and more to tailor our software to meet our customers’ needs.
If you are an expert in Information Technology and Enterprise Software, have strong technical and analytical skills, want to work on cutting edge technology in a dynamic and vibrant atmosphere, we are looking for YOU.
- Assist in deployment and integration of Personetics software.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Review data interfaces between Personetics and the Financial Institutions, from simple mapping to complex pattern analysis, from file transfer to complex API’s
- Analyze data flow within Personetics' system, and understand the impact of information on end-user experience
- Coordinate tasks with Projects managers, Product Managers, Software Developers, etc.
- Design and document solutions
- Experience deploying enterprise application software
- Experience with large scale data systems (millions of users, billions of data items)
- Experience with Java EE Web Applications Servers (Tomcat/WebSphere/JBoss)
- Experience with Web Services Technology – REST / SOAP
- Experience with various data formats such as JSON / XML / YAML / etc.
- Experience with multiple database technologies (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
- Experience with cloud services (preferred Azure and AWS) – an advantage
- Experience with containers Docker, K8s – an advantage
Bachelor’s degree / Engineering / proven professional training in a software-related field