About The Company
Personetics is an B2B2C Enterprise-Software Fintech start-up that is leading the Self-Driving Finance revolution in banking. We help banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their retail customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering establishing a new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement serving over 100 million bank customers worldwide.
We are growing and looking for a talented sales Executive to join our US-based team.
About The Position
The sales executive will be responsible for helping to build, maintain and ensure the quality of the prospect and lead funnel.
The Sales Executive works closely with the company’s management to strategically penetrate new accounts, manage existing
clients and cultivate new business opportunities.
- Prospecting for new clients, qualifying leads
- Ability to position the Personetics solution as a strategic advantage to a prospects’ long term needs
- Generate new opportunities & appointments by managing inbound leads
- Assists in lead qualification, opportunity development and tracking
- Develop a daily/weekly call list and maintain information accuracy monthly
- Participate in all sales/marketing functions as it relates to company business
- Participate in new opportunity development through the collection of market information
- Prepare quotes, respond to inquiries and support the selling process for other members of the sales team
- Analyze customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping potential solutions
- Assisting current clients as needed
- 5+ years of selling enterprise software/CRM/ Digital Marketing Tools
- Experience in selling to financial services companies (Tier-1 banks preferred).
- Technology background and experience in financial software and services
- Ability to understand financial services, digital marketing and/or digital advertising business processes
- Candidate should be energetic, self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed assigned goals
- Highly motivated and responsible self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn and understand product solutions and features
- Sales experience in start-up companies is preferred
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent listening and phone skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: able to talk to LOB or technical audiences
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment