Personetics is the leading provider of predictive customer engagement technology for the banking industry.
As we continue to grow and gain traction in the banking industry, we are in need of a Customer Facing
Java Developer / Solution Architect to join our team.
The Personetics Solution architect will design how Personetics solutions will integrate into the secure mobile banking app and online
banking web-sites of leading national banks, and assist the IT departments of our banking clients in implementing Personetics solutions.
- Lead a large team of front-end developers working on Projects deliveries
- Work with implementation teams to deliver great solutions to customers.
- Work with customers to identify technical needs, gaps and access deployment alternatives.
- Respond to customer technical surveys and questionnaires including architecture, information security and capacity planning.
- Conduct remote and on-site technical setup and integration.
- Provide second-level support including production issue analysis and resolution.
- 3 years of experience with at least one combination of the following technologies:
- Linux, Unix, Solaris, Windows Server
- Web Sphere, Web Logic, Tomcat, JBoss
- Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL
- Oracle – Oracle DB, Java
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven project management experience
- Relevant academic degree
- Experience with multiple combinations of the above technologies – an advantage
- Understanding of front-end development frameworks – an advantage
- Mobile – iOS/Android
- Hands on development experience with Enterprise Java technology – an advantage
To respond, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Due to the number of resumes received, we will only respond if your experience closely matches the requirements of the particular position.