Personetics is developing an innovative predictive analytics platform that enables financial institutions to deliver a uniquely engaging digital experience.
The Product Analyst will act as a Subject Matter Expert, and will lead Project oriented diverse product areas such as search, data analytics, natural language processing and artificial intelligence.
The ideal candidate should have strong analytical capabilities combined with Leading skills and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Key role in the company product group
- Work closely with business and technology units
- Research, analyze and organize big data from both technical and business perspective
- Analyze, specify, and validate new business requirements and participate in new product designs
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements:
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineer or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience as a Data Analyst/Product Manager/SME/Project Manager or similar
- Hands-on experience with data
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Customer Facing experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent Excel capabilities
- Strong SQL skills
- Customer facing oriented
- Highly proficient in English- Must
To respond, please send your resume to email@example.com;
Due to the number of resumes received, we will only respond if your experience closely matches the requirements of the particular position.