If you ever wanted to work with top-flight VC-backed startup company, with interest is areas such as consumer banking, and online/mobile technology then this is your opportunity!
This position is responsible for helping to build, maintain and ensure the quality of the prospect and lead funnel.
The Sales Manager works closely with sales management to strategically penetrate new accounts manage existing clients and cultivate new business opportunities.
- Prospecting for new clients, qualifying leads
- Ability to position the Personetics solution as a strategic advantage to a prospects’ long-term needs
- Generate new opportunities & appointments by managing inbound leads
- Assists in lead qualification, opportunity development and tracking
- Develop a daily/weekly call list and maintain information accuracy monthly
- Participate in all sales/marketing functions as it relates to company business
- Participate in new opportunity development through the collection of market information
- Prepare quotes, respond to inquiries and support the selling process for other members of the sales team
- Analyze customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping potential solutions
- Assisting current clients as needed
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 8+ years of sales experience
- Technology background and experience in financial software and services
- Candidate should be energetic, self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed assigned goals
- Highly motivated and responsible self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
- Sales experience with start-ups is preferred
- Excellent listening and phone skills required
- Ability to learn and understand product solutions and features
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: able to talk to LOB or technical audiences
- Ability to understand financial services, digital marketing and/or digital advertising business processes
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Geographical coverage: SG, HK, China, Thailand, India, Australia
To respond, please send your resume to email@example.com;
Due to the number of resumes received, we will only respond if your experience closely matches the requirements of the particular position.