Customer Success Analyst
About The Position
Personetics is the leading provider of predictive interaction solutions for financial institutions, helping them deliver personalized customer experiences by leveraging our key AI insights. We work closely with many of the world’s largest banks, integrating our technology with their web and banking apps to help ensure positive customer engagement experiences and improve their Users’ overall financial wellbeing.
Personetics is on an exciting growth trajectory and we are looking for a Customer Success Analyst to join us. This position will support our CS team by ensuring that clients are achieving the full potential impact of our solutions. The role entails analyzing performance data and marking targeted recommendations based on global best practices and learnings.
About the position
- Interact with both our retail banking clients and internal Personetics teams to define metrics, analyze performance, and optimize design and implementation of solutions to deliver impact.
- Act as a key liaison with the client, post implementation for analysis of usage metrics and recommending actions to grow impact
- Help codify the Personetics customer success methodology and define opportunities to improve Personetics’ products and implementation approach to improve customer success
- Must have experience in data analysis.
- Must have experience ensuring successful adoption by millions of end-users (consumers).
- Must have experience in a professional services position.
- Business/Data analysis and visualization experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Relevant education: MBA graduate and/or Bachelor in analytics or information sciences.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting
- Financial industry experience (retail banking, credit card, prepaid) – an advantage