Director of Customer Success
About The Position
Personetics is the leading provider of predictive interaction solutions for financial institutions, helping them deliver personalized customer experiences by leveraging our key AI insights. We work closely with many of the world’s largest banks, integrating our technology with their web and banking apps to help ensure positive customer engagement experiences and improve their Users’ overall financial wellbeing.
Personetics is on an exciting growth trajectory and we are looking for a Director of Customer Success to join us. This position is responsible for increasing sustainable proven value of Personetics’ solutions for our customer accounts, while managing and growing a team of Project Managers/Business Analysts and Solutions Architects.
About the position
- Ensure client projects are on a path to deliver successful results and high degree of client satisfaction
- Recognize risks, escalate critical issues, and mobilize company resources to address.
- Disseminate best practices and global learnings on how to rapidly deploy and achieve success with AI-based solutions.
- Be a thought-partner to the banks, advising them how to deploy AI-based solutions and achieve success.
- Engage with senior stakeholders at the banks, critical for delivery success and expansion of business.
- Develop client relationships to expand solutions, and impact delivered through our solutions.
- Scope new projects, estimating cost, and developing the “statement of work”.
- Experience in deploying packaged software solutions at large enterprises.
- Experience in deploying software that was adopted by millions of end users.
- Experience managing multiple complex projects each with multiple work tracks, across different departments.
- Experience interacting with product management, and product development.
- Experience work with offshore support teams.
- Developed and cultivated client relationships to grow business
- Delivered multi-million dollars of new business, meeting revenue target
- Strong project management and client relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Relevant education: MBA graduate and/or Project Management certification; Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent background in Information Technology.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic team setting
- IT background (knows the lingo – can speak to technical experts)
- Financial industry experience (retail banking, credit card, prepaid) – an advantage