People Operations Specialist
About The Position
Personetics is the leading provider of predictive interaction solutions for financial institutions, helping them deliver personalized customer experiences by leveraging our key AI insights. We work closely with many of the world’s largest banks, integrating our technology with their web and banking apps to help ensure positive customer engagement experiences and improve their Users’ overall financial wellbeing.
Personetics is on an exciting growth trajectory and we are looking for our NY People Operations Specialist.
The People Operations Specialist will work closely with the Global HR team. They will lead all human resources aspects in our US site, coordinate & lead recruitment process, take care of employee & company welfare and handle various HR topics.
About the position
The ideal candidate will be able to balance multiple HR and Office administrative related tasks simultaneously while providing a high level of customer service using excellent interpersonal skills. You will play a key role as the people function in our office in NY This includes:
- Full-Lifecycle Recruiting (job descriptions & kickoff with hiring managers, sourcing, screening, interviewing)
- On-boarding and preparation of office materials/needs
- Providing accurate and relevant advice on US HR legislation and policy
- Supporting employees and Mgt. issues
- Managing all the US site Employee Welfare activities
- Performing general administrative duties, operations and procedures.
- Be a team player, able to communicate needs to different layers of the organization to achieve maximized results
- Proactively suggest improved practices
- Creating a fun, productive, and inclusive work environment
- 5+ years’ experience, handling HR – start-up experience is a MUST!
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Experience handling various employee relations issue
- Highly independent, motivated, resourceful, with a hands-on HR approach
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work in a fast paced, fluid operating environment