Back End Team Leader
About The Position
Personetics is developing an innovative predictive analytics platform that enables financial institutions to deliver a uniquely engaging digital experience.
As we continue to grow and gain traction by additional customers, we are looking for a talented Back End Team Leader to lead our Core team.
In this position, you will take part in the development of Personetics core products by leading the development of the core modules of our back-end platform. You will be applying predictive analytics and machine learning technologies to deliver highly scalable personalized banking solutions that will change how banking is done in the digital era. You will also work with our implementation teams to ensure smooth deployment of our solutions at some of the largest banks in the world and interact directly with customers to identify technical requirements, gaps, and challenges.
Come join the team that is changing banking as we know it!
- 5 years of team/technical leading
- At least 10 years of back-end experience, at least 4 of them as Java developer
- Fluent with the following technologies: J2EE, JDBC, UNIX scripts, Web services, REST services, AWS, Spring Boot Experience with Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience in design and development using DB (RDBMS, NoSQL) and caching (e.g Redis) solutions is an advantage, especially in microservices environment
- Designs scalable and reliable with high availability
- Public cloud technology experience in production (Azure, AWS, or Equivalent)
- Own delivery of features from top to bottom, from concept to code to production
- Outstanding communications and team working skills are a must
- Hands-on and lead from the front in following best practices in development, microservices design and CI/CD methodologies Design and develop software to develop cutting edge solutions
- Work closely with product owners to shape and deliver features to customers
- Get things done approach
- Ability to work in a startup / agile development environment Lead development process from document designs, unit-testing, optimizing performance and ensuring standards for maintainability Strong analytical and problem solving skills Experience with deployments
- In-depth and current experience with Linux-based development
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent