About The Position
If you breathe technology, love helping people and you have a special talent for solving problems, Personetics is looking for you.
Personetics, a leading Start that helps banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized experiences to their retail customers across all digital channels. We are expanding.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work with up to date technologies to increase productivity and deployments efforts.
About the position
- Own development environments and cloud technical issues
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to repeating environment issues
- Manage the continuous build process and work with R&D to improve it
- 2-3 years of experience as DevOps or Systems engineer·
- Experience with the following:
- CI tools with pipeline as code options (preferably Jenkins)
- Build automation tools (pref. Maven)
- Artefactory repositories
- Cloud service providers (e.g. AWS, Google cloud)
- Scripting languages (Python, Groovy)
- Code as Infrastructure tools (pref. Ansible, Terraform)
- DB (Oracle, MsSql)
- Web Applications Servers (Tomcat/WebSphere)
- Linux OS
- Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work independently
- Excellent service-oriented skills