About The Position
Personetics is developing an innovative predictive analytics platform that enables financial institutions to deliver a uniquely engaging digital experience.
In this position you’ll be required to interact with clients; implement and manage the deployment process of a digital banking solution; monitor and provide production reports and analysis on a regular basis. Manage the implementation lifecycle and ensure the project meets deadlines. Perform analysis of client data and determine data quality and configure client specific requirements.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic about implementing technology with strong analytical combined with technical capabilities
- Experience as Technical Project Manager/Business Analyst
- 2 years' experience in delivery of enterprise software
- 2 years' experience with SQL databases
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English (speaking & writing)
- Start-up mentality
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and self-management capabilities
- Willing to travel- up to 25%
- Experience with Java EE application servers
- Experience with SaaS, web and web-service technologies
- Previous experience in implementation of software applications in the financial services industry (retail banking, credit card, prepaid)