About The Position
Personetics is looking for an experienced Technical Content Developer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and project managers to make our products easier to understand.
An ideal candidate would be a pro-active conversation manager that knows how to extract the business essence and understand the relevant technical implementation and translate both to coherent documentation.
· Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
· Produce high-quality documentation including user guides, release notes, installation guides, DB documents, developer guides and API guides
· Write easy-to-understand user interface text
· Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
About the position
· English – mother tongue level mandatory
· BA degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, a related field or equivalent practical experience
· Minimum 3+ years of technical content development experience
· Knowledge of software product environments and practices
· Experience in content management systems and help tools
· Ability to work effectively in an environment where tools, processes, and deliverable change frequently. Start-up or on-premise tools experience is a plus
· Ability to learn quickly and figure things out, even if you don't have experience in a specific tool or topic
· conversational Hebrew