About The Position
Personetics is developing an innovative predictive analytics platform that enables financial institutions to deliver a uniquely engaging digital experience. As we continue to grow and gain traction in the banking industry, we are in need of talented Java Developers to join our team.
As the DBA in Personeitcs, you'll be in charge of our DB schema, SQL queries tuning, DB performance and special scripts. You'll be working with very large deployments in the largest banks in the world. You'll be supporting the different groups in the R&D and be a focal point to all DB related issues.
- Design the Personetics DB schema and queries
- Refine, improve and automate processes such as upgrades, backups and purging.
- Analyze, solve, and correct DB related issues.
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement.
- 5+ years as an Applicative DBA or similar role.
- 5+ years of designing and implementing databases schemas, planning SQL queries and building indexes
- 3+ year working with Oracle and/or other Database (MSSQL and etc.)
- 3+ years with Performance Tuning and Optimization.
- 3+ years of experience with large deployments with high data volumes.
- 2+ years working in Linux environment.
- Experience writing shell scripts and automation
- Experience with Cursors, stored procedures, triggers.
- Experience with PL/SQL
- Ability to work with context switching.
- Good time-management skills.
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with ETL procedures and tools
- Experience with MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with NoSQL databases – MongoDB or others