About The Position
Personetics is developing an innovative predictive analytics platform that enables financial institutions to deliver a uniquely engaging digital experience.
As we continue to grow we are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Trainer to educate our people in a technological and product field. You will develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals.
Technical trainers must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical capacity. Additionally, we expect you to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
The goal is to contribute to the development of people’s technical/IT skills to meet organizational needs.
About the position
· Build foundations for Personetics’s technical training department
· Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements
· Produce training schedules and training agenda
· Determine course content according to Personetics objectives
· Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.)
· Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
· Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
· Observe and evaluate results of training programs
· Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
· Experience as a technical trainer
· Excellent English
· Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
· Experience in designing technical course content
· Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
· Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
· Degree in a relevant technical field or proven technical background