QA Team Member
About The Position
Personetics, a leading Start Up, new breed of banking solution, one that truly puts customer needs first.
We provide timely and useful tools that keep customers to stay on top of their financial affairs. Using real-time predictive analytics, Chatbot technologies and Machine learning, banks can re-establish themselves as trusted partners to the consumer. As our customers are banks – top quality is critical!
As we continue to grow and gain trust by leading financial institutions worldwide, we are looking for a talented QA team member to work closely with our product management, development teams and our project management to ensure our products are functional, responsive, and elegant.
- 3-5 years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Ability to work in a demanding and a high pace environment
- Capable of working in an agile environment
- Excellent analytics, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Team player, quick learner and independent
- Practical experience in database applications (Oracle, MSSQL)
- Experience in examining Web/Client/Server environments
- Experience in examining UNIX/LINUX environments
- Fluent English with fine writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Computer Science/Computer Engineering – an advantage