About The Position
Personetics is the leading provider of predictive customer engagement technology for the banking industry.
As we continue to grow and gain traction in the banking industry, we are looking for a junior PMO for a challenging and interesting position, to join our R&D department and work with the PMO.
About the position
- Working closely with the PMO and the VP R&D on central planning and control of the R&D product & project management
- Management/control of development/implementation of features and customizations
- Planning of challenging capacity/content/timeline constraints
- Defining and measuring KPIs in the R&D organization
- The PMO main interfaces are: R&D, Product management, Project management
- B.Sc. in Engineering, MBA – an advantage.
- 1-2 years of experience as PMO / R&D project management
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Knowledge in development life cycle (scoping, design, development, integration and GA) – Must. SCRUM – big advantage
- Assertive, extremely good inter-personal capabilities
- Fluent English, reading and writing
- Ability to work in a High intensity work environment