About The Position
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
About The Position
We are growing and looking for a talented Backend Java Developer to join our global core development team.
The selected candidate will join us in our Rio de Janeiro office (100% remote during COVID-19).
This is a global opportunity where fluent English is needed.
- Taking part of a global team focused on web development for one (or more) of our products.
- support the delivery of AI & Personalization solutions to the banking/finance industry across the globe.
- Working close with Business Analysts, identifying gaps, solving issues, and translating requirements into functional specifications and functionalities of the "core" product.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT (or equivalent) - completed or in progress, with relevant experience on the field / function.
- At least 6 months of experience with the following technologies: Java (server side), SQL (Oracle MS SQL or MySQL).
- Understanding of Git or equivalent (version control, pipeline, integrations, etc).
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) concepts.
- Familiarity with different operating systems (Linux / Windows).
- Experience working in small or medium teams.
- English is required at a conversational level.
- Motivated professionals willing to learn new technologies, approaches, and methods, delivering "best-in-class" solutions.
- Professionals that can actively collaborate with Business Analysts to develop models and solutions (logic).
- Candidates who can understand business problems and propose/develop working solutions.
Nice to have
- Exposure / understanding of Cloud environments (AWS/Azure)
- APIs and Microservices.