Team Lead Support Engineer
About The Company
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
About The Position
As a Team Lead Support Engineer, we expect you to be results oriented but also team oriented. You will be responsible for serving global customers, solving complex problems and supporting deployments in cloud and traditional environments. Previous experience as a Team Lead is a must have requirement. Teamwork and collaborative profile is very important.
On a day-to-day basis, you will: Interface with the solution's client, taking responsibility for the open ticket until the final technical solution; Research, Diagnose, Reproduce errors, Analyze logs, Repair, and identify technical solutions (code and configuration ) to solve the reported problem; Once the problem is determined and it is linked to the code, escalate to the development team; Maintain updated documentation of problems and solutions found, applied techniques, RCAs, creating an organizational knowledge repository; Meet with the team continuously, providing reports, information and updates as requested.
- Have a customer-oriented service approach;
- Previous experience in similar activities;
- Complete higher education in IT with relevant experience in the field and/or function;
- Experience working with small/medium teams;
- Experience in a Linux environment preferably as an admin;
- Advanced English, you will be part of a global operation and attend clients around the Globe;
- Experience with Web Applications Servers (Tomcat/WebSphere/JBOSS) and log analysis;
- Knowledge in Git and/or similar (version control, pipelines, integration);
- Knowledge in containers (Kubernetes);
- Experience with SQL and DBs (Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL);
- Experience with APIs, JSON, REST and Cloud environments;
- Experience with monitoring and performance;
- Experience as a Team Leader for at least 3 years.