About The Position
Personetics is developing an innovative predictive analytics platform that enables financial institutions to deliver a uniquely engaging digital experience.
In this position you’ll be required to interact with clients; implement and manage the deployment process of a digital banking solution; monitor and provide production reports and analysis on a regular basis. Manage the implementation lifecycle and ensure the project meets deadlines. Perform analysis of client data and determine data quality and configure client-specific requirements.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic about implementing technology with strong analytical combined with technical capabilities
- Experience as a Technical Project Manager/Business Analyst
- 2 years' experience in the delivery of enterprise software
- 2 years' experience with SQL databases
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English (speaking & writing)
- Start-up mentality
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and self-management capabilities
- Willing to travel- up to 25%
- Experience with Java EE application servers
- Experience with SaaS, web and web-service technologies
- Previous experience in the implementation of software applications in the financial services industry (retail banking, credit card, prepaid)