Head of Business Development
About The Position
Personetics is a global category leader in helping financial institutions and financial services companies deliver highly relevant, timely, and hyper-personalized experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We are pioneering and establishing a new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement serving over 100 million bank customers worldwide.
Working in a dynamic environment, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, recruiting and managing partners and further developing our European business. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and strategic solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate. As a member of our Global Business Development team, you will play a key role in accelerating Personetics’ growth and positioning as the global leader in financial-data-driven customer engagement platform for financial services.
- Leading the formation and execution of European business partnerships with global management consultancy firms, system integrators and technology partners.
- Market Development: Develop clear and compelling business case analysis and rationale for opportunities to gain organizational support and resourcing.
- Partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders and utilize market dynamics to develop a view of Personetics’s competition and new Business Development opportunities.
- Establishes and managing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Orchestrate the company’s stakeholders in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for boosting sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Strategy: Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Quickly possessing a constant detailed understanding of Personetics’s business, product and customer portfolio, the digital banking and customer engagement landscape, ecosystem of players, business models and key innovation areas.
- This is an individual contributor role reporting to VP Strategy & Business Development.
- BS/BA required, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of business development and strategy consulting, within the digital banking industry
- Fluent in English and 1-2 more European languages
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals
- Analytical capabilities including financial model
- High level of organization and focus
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment
- Presentation skills
You’re More Than Your Job Description
- You are a strong relationship builder, you are transparent & honest and understand a consultative sales approach
- You have a hands-on and entrepreneurial mentality with a strong drive and eagerness to learn
- You’re a creative thinker with the ability to execute in a detailed manner and follow through process
- You are an open minded person who enjoys giving remote presentations for partners & prospects in an engaging way