Content Marketing Manager
About The Company
Personetics is an B2B2C Enterprise-Software Fintech start-up that is leading the Self-Driving Finance revolution in banking. We help banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their retail customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering establishing a new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement serving over 100 million bank customers worldwide.
About The Position
The Personetics Marketing Content Manager will lead the Personetics ontent strategy while playing a key role in developing, implementing, and executing integrated communication programs.
You will be responsible for the company's brand positioning, messaging, and overall editorial strategy. In this role, you will work closely with the sales, business development, product, customer success, and global marketing team to spearhead our communication initiatives.
Your success will be measured by your ability to build and execute solid communication strategies and messaging across all platforms.
- Develop, implement, and execute Personetics' overall brand strategy with the goal of increasing brand awareness and recognition among established and new audiences.
- Be the subject matter expert, compose insightful thought leadership blog posts, case studies, and articles on behalf of the Personetics leadership team.
- Exhibit proficient writing, editing, and persuasive skills that motivate the audience to remember and act toward the intended objective.
- Manage and design our global PR and communications strategy in collaboration with our corporate and regional teams.
- Creating a consistent, relevant, and thought-provoking media and influencer engagement strategy and developing effective storytelling methods
- Write a powerful, eye-catching messaging framework and build relationships with key reporters and influencers.
- Work with external partners and internal teams to create exciting and engaging brand campaigns and ensure objectives are met and budgets are managed efficiently
- Manage the social media channels to continue developing and refining our communication strategy to position our brand as a unique voice in the market while supporting growth and recruitment goals
- Manage relationships with PR freelancers and/or external agencies and industry influencers.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in the Banking and Financial industry and alternative accommodations, flagging relevant news to teams while also practicing "newsjacking."
- Be proactive and reactive in evaluating, prioritizing, and responding to opportunities and challenges as they arise
- Demonstrate acute attention to detail, as well as robust organizational and project management capabilities.
- Proven track record of developing and directing influential worldwide branding and communication plans.
- Experience managing internal and external resources like freelancers and creative agencies to drive results, ensuring messages are communicated consistently and effectively.
- 6-8 years experience in PR/communications, and content strategy roles, ideally in a global Enterprise SaaS/B2B organization and/or Fintech startups
- Bachelor's Degree in one of the following (or an equivalent): English, Communication, Marketing Banking, Communications, and/or Public Relations
- Experience using WordPress, HubSpot, and Salesforce is a plus.
- Native English speaker, a must
The Personetics Marketing team is truly unique; we have a strong product-market fit that gives us unlimited growth potential. Each member of our experienced team is valued for their input, their expertise, and their ideas. We serve one goal as a team! As a team, we help one another, celebrate our successes together, and learn from one another.
Personetics is looking for passionate individuals who want to make an impact and help Banks deliver personalized engagement to over 130 million users worldwide.
Buckle up and join the Self-Driving Finance experience; trust us, it's going to be an amazing ride.