Office and Operation manager
About The Company
Personetics is an enterprise-software growth-phase Fintech start-up. We develop AI-powered solutions helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels.
We are looking for a bright, energetic, and highly organized office and Operation manager
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to quickly establish their value by taking on responsibility for managing various administrative aspects (procurement, facilities, welfare & travel).
- Daily Manage the TLV office operations
- Be the office focal point
- Responsible for Global Welfare activities & related administrative tasks
- Manage Relationships and negotiations with suppliers
- Lead and support employees’ travel
- Closely collaborate with our HR, Procurement & Finance functions
- Cultivate office culture
- 2-3 years of office management, administrative or executive/assistant experience (inclusive of managing office expenses, travel, and basic expenses)
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail,
- Experience working in and around startups.
- Ability to multitask and “get things done” approach
- Service-minded, enthusiastic, and have a proactive approach to your work.
- An excellent and outgoing communicator, both on the phone and face-to-face.
- Organized and able to juggle many things at once.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew – other languages are a bonus!