Demand Generation Marketing Manger
About The Position
Personetics is an B2B2C Enterprise-Software Fintech start-up that is leading the Self-Driving Finance revolution in banking. We help banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their retail customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering establishing a new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement serving over 100 million bank customers worldwide.
We are growing and looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Manger to join our fast-growing global team.
- Build and develop the global account-based marketing strategy, lead strategic, high-volume demand, and intent-based marketing campaigns on all key current and potential user acquisition channels.
- Manage and analyze Personetics’ Global Marketing Operations database to ensure data quality and integrity. Including SFDC, Hubspot, WordPress, Google Ads: search, display ads, LinkedIn campaign manager, demand-gen and intent-based technologies.
- Manage a large-scale marketing budget on multiple media channels and social platforms
- Traffic creatives manage audiences and build campaign dashboards to ensure programs are running smoothly.
- Understand the sales funnel, analyze it, and optimizee campaigns to perform best accordingly.
- Stay ahead of the industry by keeping track of technologies and updating best practices.
- Research and discover new opportunities to maximize campaign performance.
- Become the expert in the Personetics story and value proposition - a comprehensive understanding of features, use-cases, competitors, customer pain points and needs.
- Serve as liaison to stakeholders, ensure their success by optimizing campaign structure and streamlining deliverable requests by working with Marketing, SDR, and Sales teams.
- Own and execute Personetics’ Salesforce onboarding process to help new Personetics' teammates get up to speed quickly.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience executing successful ABM strategies.
- A track record of executing effective performance marketing campaigns.
- Hand-on experience with SFDC, Hubspot, WordPress, Google Ads: search, display ads, LinkedIn campaign manager, demand-gen and intent-based technologies, and BI skills.
- Experience managing media budgets and hitting monthly goals for spending, revenue, and key performance metrics.
- Both a team player and a self-motivated & independent thinker with a positive can-do attitude.
- Independent and fast learner with attention to detail.
- Fluent English, both verbal and written