About The Position
Personetics is a FinTech global leader in data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
As we continue to grow and gain traction by additional customers, we are looking for a talented Software Architect to join our team.
You will be part of the R&D department, reporting to the R&D Chief architect. You will have a wide perspective of all products & technologies in use by Personetics and our customers.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the nonfunctional and Interfaces of the system. You’ll take part and lead innovative developments and complex debugging while interacting with our customers’ technical teams.
Come join the team that is changing banking as we know it
- 2-3 years of experience as an Architect
- 10+ years of experience with Java, Linux, Oracle/SQLServer, HTTP based protocols.
- Experienced with web-based architecture and development of Enterprise Grade systems
- Strong ability to learn new technologies and how they can help solve customer needs
- Hands-on with java coding, experience with debugging complex issues
- Willingness and capability to be a key element and a team player - working closely with various teams and relevant factors
- Outstanding communications skills and system-wide vision
- Past customer-facing experience
- Excellent English
Nice to have
- Familiarity with web technologies (from plain JS to advanced frameworks)
- Experience with Nodejs, Python
- Experience with Kubernetes, Open Shift, Docker
- Experience with NoSQL