Data Integration Team Lead
About The Position
Personetics is the leading global provider of data-driven personalization and customer engagement solutions for the Financial Services industry, serving over 65 million bank customers worldwide.
We are looking for a Data Integration Team Lead to join our dynamic team.
The Data Integration Team Lead will manage and coordinate a team of analysts, prioritize tasks, communicate with stakeholders, and build processes. All to ensure the product fully and accurately utilizes the customer’s data, producing the best solution possible.
The ideal candidate should have excellent time management skills, customer facing capabilties, strong analytical capabilities combined with good technical skills, hands-on, business-oriented mindset, and a highly independent, proactive, Can-do approach.
- Manage and prioritize team tasks
- Coordinate with Project managers, PMOs, and other stakeholders to ensure customer requirements are met in all team deliverables.
- Provide support and guidance for team members, resolving dilemmas as needed.
- Work hands-on with other business and development units and lead the onboarding process of new customers, to deliver high quality data-centered solutions.
- Perform data modeling, wrangling, analysis and mapping as part of the integration architecture.
- Guide customers to success by explaining data related subjects and resolving complex logical and business issues through professional discussions.
- 3+ years of experience as an analyst in a data-oriented environment
- 2+ years of experience leading a team
- Advanced MS Excel capabilities
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills
- Experience in a customer facing position
- B.A / B.Sc in industrial engineering, statistics or related fields
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy while working in a high paced environment
- Quick learner with self-learning capabilities
- Highly proficient in English