Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
Personetics is helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement. We work closely with many of the world’s largest banks, integrating our technology with their web and banking apps to help ensure positive customer engagement experiences and improve their Users’ overall financial wellbeing.
If you breathe technology, love helping people and you have a special talent for solving problems, Personetics is looking for you.
Personetics, a leading Start Up, help banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized experiences to their retail customers across all digital channels.
As a Support Engineer, you will work with global customers to resolve complex technical issues and support Personetics Cloud deployments.
About the position
· Own customers and cloud technical issues
· Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customers issues
· Manage escalations and work with R&D to resolve them
· Document solutions and knowledge using leading techniques, notes and formats
· Customer Oriented
· 2+ years of experience in enterprise technical support or a similar position
· Experience Linux O.S. (Windows – advantage)
· Experience with Web Applications Servers (Tomcat/WebSphere/JBOSS)
· Experience with PYTHON , BASH (PowerShell – advantage)
· Experience with DB (Oracle, MsSql)
· Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work independently
· Excellent service oriented skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Bachelor’s degree, certification in Engineering, or proven professional training in a software-related field
· On call duty is required
· Experience with Git and Jenkins
· Experience with Cloud Web Services (Amazon etc.)