About The Position
Personetics is helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their customers across all digital channels. We’re pioneering and establishing a whole new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
The Personetics Solution architect will design how Personetics solutions will integrate into banking ecosystem and assist the IT departments of our banking clients in implementing Personetics solutions
- Work with customers to identify technical needs, gaps and access deployment alternatives.
- Work with implementation teams to deliver great solutions to customers.
- Respond to customer technical surveys and questionnaires including architecture, information security and capacity planning.
- Design and document the solution :
-Map functional use cases
-Create Sequence diagrams
-Write technical requirements for new features
-Sizing exercise to estimate IT footprint – DB, JVM, Memory, etc.
- Conduct remote and on-site technical setup and integration.
- Provide second-level support including production issue analysis and resolution.
- Professional level French speaking a writing skills – a must, other languages – an advantage
- 3+ years of proven experience with as many of the following technologies:
- Linux/Unix, Solaris, Windows Servers
- Web Sphere, Web Logic, Tomcat, JBoss App Servers
- Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, Postgres Databases
- Java, Java EE, JVM as a platform – a must
- Mobile Development Stacks (IOS, Android, Hybrid)
- Mobile Dev Frameworks - an advantage
- Web Developments Stacks
- Cloud Environments – AWS, Azure, etc. – an advantage
- Load Balancing technologies
- Container based deployments: Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher – an advantage
- Proven experience with delivery of enterprise level software to customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Information security knowledge – an advantage
- Highly motivated
- Can act independently
- Relevant academic degree (Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.)
- Experience with multiple combinations of the above technologies – an advantage
- Understanding of front-end development frameworks – an advantage
- Hands on development experience with Enterprise Java technology – an advantage
- Occasional short trips to customers for design workshops (1-3 days)