Support Engineer/Tier I-IV
About The Position
Personetics is the leading provider of predictive interaction solutions for financial institutions, helping them deliver personalized customer experiences by leveraging our key AI insights. We work closely with many of the world’s largest banks, integrating our technology with their web and banking apps to help them ensure the utmost customer engagement experiences and improve the overall financial well-being of their users.
As Personetics is on an exciting growth trajectory, we are looking for a Support Engineer/Tier I-IV to join as the first team member on-ground in the U.S.
- Own customers and cloud technical issues
- Establish the support office - Become Personetics’ first technical support engineer in the United States, providing support to leading banks with our 3 main product offerings
- Lead technical integrations with the banks’ IT departments
- Take ownership of our external (major retail banking) customers and cloud technical issues from basic to complex (Levels I-IV)
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Manage escalations and collaborate with our R&D team (based in Tel Aviv) to resolve them
- Document solutions using leading techniques, notes and formats
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise technical support or a similar position, supporting external customers
- Experience with Linux O.S.
- Experience with Web Applications Servers (e.g., Tomcat, WebSphere, etc.)
- Experience with various databases (Oracle DB, MSSQL, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work independently
- Excellent service-oriented skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Degree in Engineering or Software-related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Dockers deployment experience (advantage)