QA Engineer-Product Development
About The Position
Personetics, a successful startup company is seeking a QA team member.
If you want to be a valued member of an innovative team, building solutions which enable banks around the world to deliver individual customer experiences, come and join us!
We are seeking an experienced QA engineer to work closely with our product development teams and our project management to ensure our products are functional, responsive, and elegant. The ideal candidate is one who is hands-on, has a good understanding of the software lifecycle, and has experience with a variety of testing techniques in R&D teams.
- Write, execute, evaluate and maintain automatic test cases for the Personetics system.
- Create and upgrade test plans for each release.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes
- Conduct root-cause analysis of identified defects, providing development teams with enough details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- At least 3 year of hands-on experience in testing complex software systems.
- Ability to work in a demanding and a high pace environment
- Excellent analytics, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Team player, quick learner and independent
- Experience with Linux based environments
- Practical experience in database applications (Oracle, MSSQL)
- Experience testing Web/Client/Server environments
- Experience in developing automatic test cases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with cloud computing Dev/Ops (AWS, VmWare, Azure, etc.)