Data Analyst- Student position
About The Position
Personetics is developing an innovative predictive analytics platform that enables financial institutions to deliver a uniquely engaging digital experience.
The Data Analyst will perform as the data expert for the product, take part in diverse product data operations, and lead the data analysis process for the company’s projects.
The ideal candidate should have strong analytical capabilities combined with technical skills, independent and proactive approach to problem solving.
About the position
- Become a data and business expert in order to lead the product in all related subjects during the life cycle of the company's projects.
- Work closely with other business and technology units, Research and analyze big data from both technical and business
- Analyze, specify, and validate new business requirements and participate in new product designs
- Student with 1-1.5 years remaining in degree of Industrial Engineering
- Full SQL knowledge and control
- Highly proficient with MS Excel
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Team Player
- Ability to work independently and self-management capabilities
- Highly proficient in English- Must