Assistant Controller/ Financial Analyst
About The Position
Personetics, FinTech Start Up, new breed of banking solution, one that truly puts customer needs first. We provide timely and useful tools that keep customers to stay on top of their financial affairs. We are a rapidly growing company led by a team of seasoned FinTech entrepreneurs with a proven track record. Recognized for our unique value proposition and exciting customer base, we are proud to be named a Gartner Cool Vendor, a Top Ten FinTech Company by KPMG, and a Top Ten Company to Watch by American Banker. We have office at Tel Aviv, New York, London, Singapore and Paris.
About the position
As we continue to grow and gain trust by leading financial institutions worldwide, we are looking for a Sharp Assistant Controller to join our Finance department .
Our Assistant Controller main responsibilities will be:
- Revenue recognition calculation
- Tax calculations
- Report to VAT authorities
- Review Payroll reports for US and UK
- Preparation of Consolidate Financial Statements
- Quarterly closing and reporting
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Cash burn
- Managing travel expense reimbursements from clients
- Collection and invoicing tracking
- Participate and Support in new ERP software implementation and integration
- Assistant in new Expense software implementation and integration
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Internship in one of the big 4 – high tech division
- 1-3 years as Assistant controller, in the Hi-tech industry – advantage.
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability