About The Position
Personetics is developing an innovative predictive analytics platform that enables financial institutions to deliver a uniquely engaging digital experience.
The PreSales Engineer is internally and externally recognized as an expert on Personetics key offerings for top global financial institutions. This individual has broad and detailed domain knowledge, functional and technical understanding of the solution capabilities.
- Collaborates with sales team to clearly communicate the following:
- Demonstrate and communicate Product capabilities and Industry best practices
- Run POCs and lead workshops
- Effectively influence stakeholders across the client organization; credible with both business and technical functions.
- Effective in assessing business problems and recommending solutions within core areas of knowledge.
- Works collaboratively with Product managers, Engineering, Account Executives
- Supports Account Executive in sales planning and execution of account-based campaigns.
- Drives and responds to RFPs and RFIs
- Jointly working with Sales, able to lead sections of workshops and meetings.
- Able to address client concerns during the sales cycle.
- Translates customer requirements into internal facing documentation for purpose of definition and estimations of requirements
Skills And Experience:Domain/SME Knowledge
- Knowledge of banking
- Working knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics
- Quick learning
- Confident speaker & strong presentation skills
- Very organized and able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Passionate about how solutions deliver benefits to clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous software development or architecture experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, Business or similar
- 2+ years of professional experience as a presales consultant or 5+ years of financial services technology experience
- Strong project management experience
- Experience in Linux, Java and SQL a plus
- Experience with Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning or Data Analytics a plus