About The Position
If you breathe technology, love helping people and you have a special talent for solving problems, Personetics is looking for you.
Personetics, a leading Start that helps banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized experiences to their retail customers across all digital channels. We are expanding.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work with up to date technologies to increase productivity and deployments efforts.
About the position
· Own development environments and cloud technical issues
· Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to repeating environment issues
· Manage the continuous build process and work with R&D to improve it
· 1-2 years of experience as DevOps or Systems engineer
· Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work independently
· Experience with the following:
- Jenkins, Maven, Nexus (or similar). Writing and managing pipelines.
- Docker. Kubernetes a plus
- Cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS - networking, management, best practices
- Linux -MUST
- Applications servers - Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss
- Scripting experience - python, bash, Groovy
- Configuration management - Ansible (or similar)
- Source code management tools – GIT
- NodeJS, npm
- Orchestration tools - (Rancher, OpenShift)
- Experience managing/familiarity with DBs - Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL
- Knowledge in Security best practices