About The Position
Personetics is developing an innovative predictive analytics platform that enables financial institutions to deliver a uniquely engaging digital experience.
If you live and breathe data and information technology, have a costumer background and strong technical and analytical skills, if you wish to be on the cutting edge, and tailor making solutions in a dynamic vibrant atmosphere, Personetics is looking for you.
As an Application Engineer, you will work closely with the R&D, Data Analysts, Solution Architects and Project Managers to tailor make the core product into solutions meeting customer requirements.
In addition, you will be required to solve complex technical issues and support Personetics deployments both on and off site
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Implement data interfaces between Personetics and the bank, varying from simple fields mapping to complex logical implementation
- Analyze data flow within Personetics' system, understand the impact of information on end-user experience
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customers issues
- Manage escalations and work with R&D to resolve them
- Document solutions and knowledge using leading techniques, notes and formats
- Customer Oriented
- Experience in enterprise technical support or a similar position
- Experience working with data – data manipulation, transformation, aggregations etc
- Past experience with JSON / XML / other data formats
- Past experience with Web Services – Rest / SOAP
- Java knowledge is a must, Java experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Web Applications Servers (Tomcat/WebSphere)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree, certification in Engineering, or proven professional training in a software-related field
- Dockers deployment – (advantage)