About The Position
Personetics is developing an innovative predictive analytics platform that enables financial institutions to deliver a uniquely engaging digital experience.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our dynamic team.
If you are highly motivated data enthusiast who will own and execute the process of maintaining and supporting our product with a proactive approach to problem solving, we are looking for you.
- Key role in the company product group
- Work closely with business and technology units
- Research, analyze and organize big data from both technical and business perspective
- Analyze, specify, and validate new business requirements and participate in new product designs
- 2-3 years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Experienced with statistical modeling/data mining
- Experienced in data analysis, predictive modeling, and data mining techniques
- Able to analyze problems and strategist for better solutions
- Passion for Data
- Strong Team Player
- Excellent Excel capabilities
- Strong SQL skills
- Highly proficient in English
- High attention to detail
- Experience with ETL (advantage)
- Experience with various facets of AI and machine learning (advantage)