About The Position
Personetics is the leading provider of predictive customer engagement technology for the banking industry by using top AI and machine learning techniques. Many of largest banks across the globe have become our customers and partners. As we continue to grow and gain traction in the banking industry, we are in need of a Customer Facing Solution Architect to join our team. The Personetics Solution architect will design how Personetics solutions will integrate into banking ecosystem and assist the IT departments of our banking clients in implementing Personetics solutions
About the position
- Work with customers to identify technical needs, gaps and access deployment alternatives.
- Work with implementation teams to deliver great solutions to customers.
- Respond to customer technical surveys and questionnaires including architecture, information security and capacity planning.
- Design and document the solution :
- Map functional use cases
-Create Sequence diagrams
Write technical requirements for new features
Sizing exercise to estimate IT footprint – DB, JVM, Memory, etc.
- Conduct remote and on-site technical setup and integration.
- Provide second-level support including production issue analysis and resolution.
- 3+ years of proven experience with as many of the following technologies:
- Linux/Unix, Solaris, Windows Servers
- Web Sphere, Web Logic, Tomcat, JBoss App Servers
- Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, Postgres Databases
- Java, Java EE, JVM as a platform – a must
- Mobile Development Stacks (IOS, Android, Hybrid)
- Mobile Dev Frameworks - an advantage
- Web Developments Stacks
- Cloud Environments – AWS, Azure, etc. – an advantage
- Load Balancing technologies
- Container based deployments: Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher – an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Information security knowledge – an advantage
- Highly motivated
- Can act independently
- Relevant academic degree (Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.)
- Experience with multiple combinations of the above technologies – an advantage
- Understanding of front-end development frameworks – an advantage
- Hands on development experience with Enterprise Java technology – an advantage
- Occasional short trips to customers for design workshops (1-3 days)