January 5, 2022
Personetics Year in Review: Driving Financial Wellness Beyond 2021
2021 was a momentous year for Personetics and for the financial services industry. The pressures and disruptions of the pandemic have motivated financial institutions to do what people have always done in times of crisis: innovate, adapt, and find new ways to be of service, to build, and to thrive.
We are seeing rapid adoption of digital interactions, new ways of delivering financial services, and a stronger emphasis on creating personalized insights and relevant recommendations that truly put people at the center of the banking experience. Banks are upholding their social contract while adopting the “Netflix Effect” of learning from customer data to provide effortless experiences and precise recommendations.
Now more than ever, Personetics is an ideal fit for the opportunities and demands of this moment. Financial institutions are eager to adopt new ways of working with customers, new ways of seeing the holistic view of each customer’s financial life, new ways of building deeper relationships and generating bigger Customer Lifetime Value. Personetics is a leader in creating a future of “Self-Driving Finance” for financial services, by helping financial institutions maximize the potential of their most valuable asset: customer data.
We have been fortunate to achieve so many great accomplishments in 2021, more than can be listed here. But there are a few company highlights that the Personetics team and our partner banks should feel especially proud of.
Honors and Awards for Our Clients
Here are a few awards and honors that were won by some of our partner banks:
- Santander Spain won the 2021 Gold Award from EFMA in Analytics & Artificial Intelligence for “Self-driven Finance: AI driven data to create engagement.”
- KBC, one of Europe’s leading financial institutions, was named best mobile banking app worldwide by Sia Partners, an independent research agency.
- Intesa San Paolo, the largest bank in Italy, won three awards from Global Finance for best digital bank in Western Europe for its digital banking personalized services. The bank also has been recognized by Forrester as a digital leader for its customers’ financial well-being tools.
- Huntington Bank earned the top ranking among U.S. regional banks in the D. Power 2021 U.S. Banking Mobile App Satisfaction Study – this was the 3rd year in a row that Huntington has won the top spot in this prestigious survey of customer satisfaction.
- U.S. Bank was rated #1 overall in mobile banking and #1 for mobile app by Keynova Group, an industry benchmarking firm. The Keynova Q3 2021 Mobile Banker Scorecard gave U.S. Bank high marks for its personalized financial guidance that “harnesses data into actionable insights to help their customers.”
- TMRW by UOB won the award for best digital bank in Indonesia and Thailand at the International Finance Awards 2021, having consistently achieved a net promoter score (NPS) of more than 50.
New Offerings and Patents
We launched some exciting new offerings and initiatives:
- Carbon Footprint Tracking: In November 2021, we announced the availability of Carbon Footprint Tracking, a new offering included with Personetics Engage that uses sophisticated models, local and public data to calculate the carbon emissions of every customer transaction. Our carbon tracking solution also shows financial institutions how to drive business impact by recommending highly targeted products based on customers’ spending patterns and lifestyles, and offering relevant “green banking” advice, such as helping customers save money for new solar panels or an electric vehicle.
- Patented automated cash-flow based savings: In March 2021, we announced that we have patented a solution for automated, self-adjustable cashflow-based savings, called “Pay Yourself First” (PYF). U.S. Bank is the first financial institution to bring this offering to the U.S. market.
- Launch of Personetics Enrich: 2021 also saw the launch of our new Enrich offering, our AI-based solution that helps financial institutions and fintechs to clean, categorize, and enrich transaction data with automated categorization and mapping for a superior customer experience and effective cross-selling targeting.
- Launch of Personetics Act Cloud: This year we also introduced Act Cloud, our cloud-based white label solution to help financial institutions create complete automated, self-adjustable financial wellness programs that can help bank customers automatically save an average of $250 per month. Act Cloud also contains Open Banking and external money transfer capabilities.
Scaling Up Hiring for Our Talented Team
During 2021, we hired dozens of talented people in global markets. We were able to gather most of our team in one place in “real life” in July 2021 when we had a company-wide retreat on the island of Rhodes, in Greece.
We are actively hiring, from Australia to Japan, from Tel Aviv to London to New York, from Europe to the Philippines to Brazil, to Des Moines, Iowa. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we celebrate diversity, we are seeking to hire the most innovative, creative, motivated, generous-spirited, energetic and forward-leaning people we can find, no matter where you live.
If you’re looking for a new adventure in your career, at a company that strives to create world-changing technology while putting people first, please check out our open job positions and send us your resume/CV. Join us!
What does the future hold for Personetics in 2022?
We are going to have many exciting announcements and inspiring adventures ahead. Every day I am inspired by the visionary partners we work with, by the talented team we are building, and by the game-changing products we are creating.
We are solving significant challenges for the financial services industry at an ideal moment of maximum need, when customers are demanding a higher level of personalized support and relevant advice from their banks. I truly believe that we are at a moment of unlimited potential to make financial services more personalized, more relevant, more helpful to people’s everyday lives. We are delivering business impact and unleashing value for everyone in the industry, customers and institutions alike.
Thank you for so many wonderful accomplishments in 2021. As we look ahead to 2022, I am even more optimistic, and even more energized to be part of this journey.
Want to explore how your bank can harness the power of AI to engage and serve customers? Request a demo now
What the Personetics - Q2 Partnership Means for Your Financial Institution
Are Banks Ignoring the Easiest Path to Deposit Growth?
Ken Meyer, Truist Chief Information & Experience Officer: Fostering Innovation Through a Merger
Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer
David Sosna has more than 20 years’ experience in the financial services arena. Prior to founding Personetics, David was co-founder and chief executive officer of Actimize, the leading provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions. Under his leadership, Actimize was recognized as a global leader in the financial services market and was acquired in 2007 by NICE Systems. Prior to Actimize, David founded Gilon Information Systems, which grew under his leadership to become Israel’s largest business intelligence company. David graduated from the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management at Ben-Gurion University.